Emery is a Japanese rapid transit train in Chuggington.
Emery, one of the elevated tramway engines in Celgreb City, is a regular joker! He often plays jokes that can sometimes go a little bit too far when at the wrong time, like an engine's leaking fuel, or their freight cars have run away, or their missing their coaches! Emery isn't bad-natured though; when he sees one of his jokes have been taken too far, he tries his hardest to make up for it, and does prove to be a reliable friend when needed.
Emery is based on the Kintetsu 7000 series Japanese train. They were operated by the private railway operator Kintetsu Railway since 1986. In 1987, it was awarded the Laurel Prize, presented annually by the Japan Railfan Club.
- His back coach is removable, as seen in this episode.
- He is the only engine who can move his buffers, which he uses like hands.
- His left eye is green and his right eye is blue, meaning he has heterochromia.
- Emery is a teenager.
- In the German dub, Emery is called "Lukas"
- In the Polish dub, Emery is called "Emilia" and is female.
- In the Hebrew dub, Emery was called אורן (Oren).
- In Czech he is called Brousek.